Renegade Radio Nashville brings "Country Music to the World". We love more than ever to engage our listeners. Our Renegade Country Club will put you in the middle of all the action here at the station and in and around Nashville.. We want to play the music you want to hear and you can help us decide the music to play. The Country Club will allow you to interact with the artists one on one, ask questions, rate new songs and just let the artists know you are out there listening to their music which is the best compliment of all! It is FREE to join so sign up today!!!
AS ALWAYS, THANKS FOR LISTENING!!
Your Membership Includes:
Hot New CD's
Special Contest Entries
Behind the Scenes access
Help rate music for airplay
Monthly email edition of Renegade Backstage Magazine
EVERY MEMBER AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED EACH MONTH IN A PRIZE PACK GIVEAWAY
JOIN FOR FREE NOW
DECEMBER'S 20 Album Download GIVE-A-WAY
RONNIE DUNN - TATTOOED HEART- FULL ALBUM DOWNLOADS
Ronnie Dunn will release his new album Tattooed Heart this fall. His Big Machine Label Group debut boasts 12 tracks, including a cover of an Ariana Grande song which the album gets its title from.
Eleven of the songs on Tattooed Heart were recorded in Nashville and produced by Rascal Flatts’ Jay Demarcus. Reba McEntire is also featured on a song called “Still Feels Like Mexico,” which Tommy Lee James produced.
“I had a lot of fun making this album. Jay and I really clicked in the studio and we were both really proud of the final product,” Dunn says in a press release. “I branched out of my comfort zone while writing and listening to a ton of music. At the suggestion of my daughter, I even recorded an Ariana Grande song. Ironically, it became the title of the album.”
Dunn’s Tattooed Heart album hits shelves on Oct. 21.
Ronnie Dunn’s Tattooed Heart Track Listing:
1. “Ain’t No Trucks in Texas” | Tony Martin, Wendell Mobley, Neil Thrasher
2. “Damn Drunk” with Kix Brooks | Liz Hengber, Alex Kline, Ben Stennis
3. “I Worship the Woman You Walked On” | Bob DiPiero, Mitzi Dawn Jenkins, Tony Mullins
4. “That’s Why They Make Jack Daniels” | Jim Collins, Tom Hambridge, Tony Martin
5. “I Put That There” | Deric Ruttan, Jonathan Singleton
6. “Young Buck” | Jaren Johnston, Jeremy Stover
7. “I Wanna Love Like That Again” | Ronnie Dunn
8. “Still Feels Like Mexico” featuring Reba McEntire | Tommy Lee James, Jon Randall
9. “Tattooed Heart” | Antonio Dixon, Kenneth Edmonds, Sean Forman, Ariana Grande, Matt Squire, Leon Thomas, Khristopher Van Riddick Tynes
10. “This Old Heart” | Jim Beavers, Jonathan Singleton
12. “Only Broken Heart in San Antone” | Steve Bogard, Jeff Stevens
13. “She Don’t Honky Tonk No More” | Ronnie Dunn, Nikki Fernandez